Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Hairy Fairy

I had to take a minute to write a blog even though I'm pretty busy because something like this can NEVER be forgotten! Two of my co-workers and myself have a joke that when they are bringing something to the office, they need to find and bring me a man! Well, today my wish came true...but not exactly how I had imagined it. I was working in the lab and Chelsea called to see if I was back there and she was going to come back and talk to me. I really didn't think anything about it, until I saw the Hairy Fairy Godfather. I had NO idea what was going on and kept asking, but all I could really do was laugh. This was probably one of the best Valentines gifts I have EVER gotten!! Thank you to Katie Stevens, Kallie Barker, Liz Robinson, Deb Jensen, Tanya Johnson, Chelsea Udell, Elisha Horning, Linda Burrfit and to my Mom! You guys are the best and you all seriously made my day!!! Chelsea got the whole thing on tape, so when she transfers it to CD and to YouTube, I will let all of you know!!

6 comments:

D-H Robinson said...

HAHAHA - how on earth did they find this guy??? So are there any dates lined up? LOL

Anonymous said...

I love it! Looks like you had a good day with that.

Hoskins Family said...

Lindsay, sounds like you have great friends! Love the last picture!

EvaMarieva said...

That is so awesome. That is a priceless gift!

Shanan said...

this is so freakin' hilarious!! and you deserved every bit of it!!

Heather & I are thinking on the same page ... so when's the first date?? :D

Jessica said...

hey i found this from shannon's blog, glad you had a funny v-day surprise lol i miss you!