HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!!!
Happy Birthday to my wonderful, amazing, and loving sister!! I can't believe she's all grown up, married and now a mom!! She is such a great example to me and I'm so glad that we could be so close!! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this girl! We always have so much fun together and have MANY inside jokes!! Christmas and Oranges being two of my favorites ;)We all know I am a picture freak, so I'll try not to post very many, but here are some pictures of Kelly over the past few years. She might kill me for some of them, but they totally show off what a great personality she has. Some people think she is pretty quiet...and then they get to know her :) She amazes me with how witty she is!! She always puts a smile on my face. I LOVE YOU ELLY-KAY! :)
















3 comments:
Thanks Lins! This is a great birthday gift. I love you!
Kelly
Tell Kelly Happy Birthday from the Hoskins! We love her too!!!! I have always loved her quiet strength and strong testimony!
That is a great post! You are an aweosme big sister Lindsey!
Post a Comment