Thursday, May 7, 2009

Its official...

My mom is cooler than me, and even Johnson and Johnson on one of the country radio stations around here confirmed it! :)
This morning on my way to work I heard a radio station say "Call us if your mom is cooler than you are and tell us why" I usually don't call into radio stations, but for some reason I decided to today. As I was thinking to myself "What am I doing? Just hang up" the DJs answered and asked me why my mom was cooler than I am. I told them that she scuba dived and fed sting rays, fish, etc for a living and they totally agreed that my mom was MUCH cooler than I am.
I didn't know they entered people into contest if they thought your mom was cooler and at the end of the conversation they told me to hold on. I wasn't sure why I was holding, but I do as I'm told :) One of the guys came back on the phone and told me I was entered to win a houseboat trip for 9 to Lake Powell for a week and I would know by the end of this week if I won or not. I'm sure I wont win, because I kind of think its a drawing of everyone they've entered during the week, but I still thought it was cool!! Mom, thanks for being cooler than me! :)

5 comments:

shanan said...

that is awesome! good luck!

Anonymous said...

HAHA, good luck!!! And yeah, your mom is very cool. I don't know too many moms that have done all the things she has done.

Hoskins Family said...

Your Mom and Dad are cooler than anyone I know! Luckily we call them friends and can be around their radiance they emit!!

Good Luck on the winning!

Fred & Shenna Frost said...

lol...Your mom is def. cool!! :0)

Kayla said...

That is rad! It is SUPER Hard to get through on 93.3. So way to go on that too!