Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Strict Diet

After all these years, money, surgeries, MRIs, ultra sounds, and much much more I found a doctor that might have found out why I've been in pain for all these years!!!! I've paid thousands (ok I'm still paying) of dollars and have seen multiple doctors and each doctors answer at the end was "I don't know" I went to see a doctor the other day because my blood pressure was high and he started telling me I have bad bacteria in my intestines and then started telling me all the symptoms I've been having. So why didn't I find this doctor at the beginning?!?! He also told me one of the reasons why I carry most of my weight in my stomach. Who would have thought the possible reason of my pain would be associated with why I gain weight in my stomach first. He told me how to get rid of this bad bacteria and how to lose the weight that I've been struggling with lately. This week I'm starting a pretty strict diet and also I'm starting to take probiotics. Lets hope this all helps with the pain and weight loss!!! Supposedly I should lose anywhere from 8-15 pounds in the first 2 weeks. Lets hope this doctor is right!!! Also, one thing I'm NOT excited about what so ever, is he wants me to take 2 tsp twice a day of Apple Cider Vinegar. SICK!!!!!! You should have seen my face when he told me that. Does this really have to be part of the diet?!?!? Lets keep our fingers crossed that this works!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I hope this guy is on to something! Is there a medical term for what he said you have? Well, if this doctor doesn't work, let me know. My friend Jodi swears by this woman in Ogden (we call her the witch doctor) who is into herbs and vitamins. I usually raise my eyebrows at stuff like that, but she has helped my friend a lot. I haven't tried her, but it's worth a shot.

Anonymous said...

Can you work the apple cider vinegar into a dressing? cause you could make italian salad dressing with it or something, marinate some veggies? Hope it works out for you!!!

Anonymous said...

also drink a glass of pineapple juice twice a day and it will work wonders.

Lindsay said...

I've never heard of that one! I would enjoy that more than the apple cider vinegar!!