Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Work Frustrations


I needed this post just as a release, so I'm sorry for those who read it :)


I'm so frustrated at work right now its ridiculous! That is one reason I did not want to come back from California. I got back yesterday and wished I had stayed in California or could just get up and leave the office and go home. I didn't want to go back to the drama and backstabbing that's going on around here at all!!! For the most part my office is full of laid back, easy going, really nice, and enjoyable people, but lately, that is not the case. I absolutely HATE drama and I think that's why I have a lot more guy friends than I do girl friends. I got a call last night from one of my co-workers saying I'm a caddy person and I've been denying things around the office when the TRUTH is that I was NEVER asked about things she was accusing me of. I was pretty mad at the end of the phone call. I couldn't believe she was accusing me of things that I knew nothing about and that I had nothing to do with. I've been out of the office for the past week and yet I'm still getting pulled into this. What the crap is wrong with that picture???

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Linds,

That really bites. It is so easy for someone who is already upset to not be able to listen or gage a situation. We have had our fair share recently with overreacting women. Hang in there. Girl drama sucks and when it gets into work life it can be really uncomfortable. I really feel for you and hope things get better for you!

Anonymous said...

Come home!!! You are sooo not the kind of person who backstabs and gossips. Ok, maybe a little gossip, but never mean! Your family loves you, and you have a ton of friends who love you too. You are a great friend, and a good person. I know it totally sucks to be drawn into all that girl crap, and I wish you luck and lots of love!

Hoskins Family said...

Doesn't growing up sometimes suck! When I worked in a small office with women only, I thought it was the small office setting. So when I had the opportunity to work in a large corp. setting I thought that was the end of my troubles...wrong! It's just the workplace! Sorry you are having work drama. It really bites to not be happy at work!