Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

This 4th of July was probably one of the BEST 4ths I've ever had. I love the 4th of July so much and look forward to the fireworks every year! It's one of my favorite holidays. My family decided to make what we did, this year, a tradition, so I guess I'll just have to be home every 4th. Bummer huh?! :) Here are the highlights of the day...
(I would write out more, but its time to get ready for church Ü)
  • Surf City5k Run/Walk
  • Breakfast with the whole family after the race
  • Riding my parents new tandem bike to and from the race with Katie, which was HILARIOUS!!!!
  • Huntington Beach Parade
  • Pool party in LB with two of my closest friends
  • BBQ with the whole fam and the Hoskins
  • Fireworks on the beach

I don't think it could get much better than this!!!! Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Gravley said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. What a great tradition.

Wa said...

Glad you had a fun trip...