I keep meaning to blog about this and then I get busy or forget. We'll I'm sitting here at work bored out of my mind, doing nothing, so I thought I'd update you all...especially since I keep getting questions about it. So the answer is TO DO. After about 5 times of trying to sign up, I actually did it. I've been on the website for a few weeks now and I'm not too sure what I think about it. I'm still trying to give it a chance though. I'll keep ya updated on how things go :)
3 comments:
Good luck. I hope it doesn't stress you out too much. You know I met Walt through a dating service, right? Well, we talked on the phone several times and he was super nice. We made plans to finally meet and I ended up blowing him off! He gave me a second chance and I did it again...I really felt bad. He was a really nice person and I think that kind of scared me! So I called him and profusely apologized, we went out on a date and the rest, as they say...is history.
I really wish you lots of luck, be patient and don't over think it all.
Hugs and Kisses
Good luck!! And if nothing happens, at least you tried, and you won't ever have to wonder about the what-ifs.
Oh, I was just thinking about this yesterday! So yes, def. keep us updated!
Post a Comment