Friday, July 31, 2009


I was going to do the Lake Arrowhead Triathlon in September but it was cancelled "due to the economy." I'm sure that means that there weren't enough people signing up, which I'm really bummed about. Since the tri was cancelled I stopped training for it and just did my normal workout routine instead. Recently I was talking to my friend Noelle and we started talking about the Yuba Lake relay triathlon. She has been training for a half marathon so the 6 mile run for the tri would be nothing for her. Then I had the thought to have Heather do the 25 mile bike. I grew up with Heather always biking and she was really good at it. I ran the idea by Heather and she thought it sounded fun. I have recently started training for the mile swim and Heather brought her road bike back from AZ and has been training for the bike. I'm so excited that we have such a fun team to do the relay!! I can't wait until September 12 to do the triathlon with Noelle and Heather!

No comments: