Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Have AMAZING Cousins!!

Last night I got a text from Doug asking me if I wanted to come over for pie that he had made. I was walking into the gym to take a Zumba class, so I couldn't go. He said "where do you Zumba? I heard its fun." Little did I know that he was sitting at my condo trying to figure out where I was. Sneaky huh?! It totally worked, I had NO idea that he was scheming. After my class, which was fantastic, I was walking out with my friend Holly. We stopped right outside the gym and were talking. I looked towards my car and noticed there was something on it. At first I thought I was looking at someone elses car because who would put something on my car? As I walked up to my car, I knew right away who was responsible for the decorations. I called Doug, and Elizabeth answered the phone. She was SO CUTE and kept giggling when I asked her about my car. She asked if I was out of the gym and then told me about the pictures she drew and the letters and hearts that she put on my car. I wish I could have recorded the conversation since it was so cute!! Thank you Robinson family for making my whole night!! You guys are so awesome!!

6 comments:

Nunnally Family said...

That is super cute!! I cant wait to see you and the Robinsons!!

shanan said...

They are so right... Everybody DOES love Aunt Lindsay!! :D

how fun!

Kayla said...

Awww! Hecka cute!

Jonathan and Lisa said...

Your soooo lucky to have an awsome family.

Ba and Scott said...

That is the coolest thing ever! The best aunt ever is quite the compliment! I knew you were awesome but this really puts you on the top! :)

Nate & Brianne said...

I love Aunt Lindsay too! We miss you over here out in the boon docks...would love to see you!