Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Name

I was looking through some of my friends blogs from home and saw this. Thought it was kind of interesting.

First Name:
  • There are 97,557 people in the U.S. with the first name Lindsay.
  • Statistically the 536th most popular first name.
  • 93.75 percent of people with the first name Lindsay are female
Last Name:

  • There are 329,253 people in the U.S. with the last name Ward.
  • Statistically the 66th most popular last name.


    HowManyOfMe.com
    LogoThere are
    105
    people with my name in the U.S.A.

    How many have your name?

2 comments:

Wa said...

That's cool - I put it on my myspace page - so now I stole it from you!!!

How are you doing?

Hoskins Family said...

Girl!!! It's sooooo good to hear from you. How are you? I miss you! How is life up there. Do you love Utah. You look Fabulous!!! I am going to put your link on my blog. Give your Mom a big ol' hug for me.