Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been thinking a lot lately, especially today, how people come and go from our lives and I truly feel like they were put in our lives for a reason. Some were put in your life for you to help. Some were put there to help you. And of course people were put into each others lives to help each other. I was thinking about the past few years and how different my life is and how much it has changed. Also, how much I have changed. A lot of that is because of my friends and what amazing influences they have been in my life. I also was thinking about some of my friends who I don't really get to talk to anymore, for different reasons, and how much they have impacted my life over the past years. I thank each and every one of you for being such wonderful friends and helping me become the person I am today. We've all been through thick and thin and I wouldn't change any of it for the world!

4 comments:

Shanan said...

I miss my Lindsay!! ;)

Hoskins Family said...

Hey, Lady! Hope you are having a great life up there in Utah. I miss you and your beautiful smile!

EvaMarieva said...

I loved your thoughts, especially since you have a special place in my heart from your kindness, example and friendship in HS. Thanks for being the wonderful person you are!

Missy said...

You are awesome! You are exactly right...everything happens for a reason and there are peeps in our life that are there for a reason as well. People come and go, but you know what...there is always a special place for each person in our heart...even if we don't see those people anymore.

Luv yer gutz,
M