Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weekend Home

This weekend I was able to go home for my great grandmas funeral and loved being with all of the family. Stephen and I left on Friday morning and met my parents and Mady in Vegas because Mady qualified for a cross country meet that was on Saturday morning. It was so much fun watching her run! I haven't seen her compete since she started running so I was really excited to go and watch. She did AWESOME! She amazes me with how fast she runs!! She does 3 miles in 19 minutes. I wish my legs moved that fast! :) After Mady's meet, mom, Stephen and I all drove back to HB to meet my grandparents and Robinsons who were at the house. It was a loud house, with lots of people and lots of laughs! I love being home! Monday morning we all drove up to Paso Robles for Granny's funeral, which was that morning. The funeral was very nice and I got to see people who I haven't seen for a long time. After the funeral all of us drove back to HB and spent the night boogie boarding and playing at the beach. Man I miss the beach!! I wish the trip could have been longer, but I had to get back to work so Stephen and I left the next day. The trip back went by fast and I was happy about that because the trip down to California seemed to be the longest trip ever. I'm glad to be back, but at the same time I miss being home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have SUCH a good looking family Lins! Love you all so much!

Amy said...

Hi Lindsay! You are just too cute !!! What a fun update! You guys have so much! Glad to see you!!!

Shanan said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time seeing family and enjoying the beach. Oh how I miss the beach too!

Denise said...

All I can say is your dad's gonna be a grandpa and LOOK AT THAT 6 PACK!!! This is a great picture!