My great grandma passed away last night so I just wanted to post a few pictures of her over the past few years. She will be missed greatly, but shes with my grandpa again, so I'm very happy for her. She is probably one of the funniest people I know and always put a smile on my face. I will miss her a lot! I love you Granny!
It is ao amazing that you were able to have her in your life for so long and feel such happiness for her now. Thanks for the example and peace you brought me today.
I was just looking at all the pics you have posted of Granny (the Great)...It brings a smile to my face. It is so her, sitting with Grandkids and great-grand kids and great great grand kids; smiling and happy. Just how I want to remember her. It's kind of funny, I didn't get very emotional about her passing because I knew she was ready and wanted to go. But looking at these pictures kind of makes me feel sad (and happy at the same time) because I will miss the Grandma I am remembering by looking at these pictures. Thanks for sharing, and I'm so glad we got to visit on Monday. Glad you had a fun trip with your fam...
5 comments:
We've been lucky to have her in our lives so long!
It is ao amazing that you were able to have her in your life for so long and feel such happiness for her now. Thanks for the example and peace you brought me today.
Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Lots of great pictures!!
We have been lucky to have Granny! She will be missed, but I know she'll be happy. These are great memories Lindsay.
I was just looking at all the pics you have posted of Granny (the Great)...It brings a smile to my face. It is so her, sitting with Grandkids and great-grand kids and great great grand kids; smiling and happy. Just how I want to remember her. It's kind of funny, I didn't get very emotional about her passing because I knew she was ready and wanted to go. But looking at these pictures kind of makes me feel sad (and happy at the same time) because I will miss the Grandma I am remembering by looking at these pictures. Thanks for sharing, and I'm so glad we got to visit on Monday. Glad you had a fun trip with your fam...
Post a Comment