
This past weekend was yet another really fun packed weekend. The weekend started off on Friday afternoon with a wedding that me, Kallie and Jessica went to. Our friend Rocky got married at a park in Mapleton which was really nice. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Banks! Friday night a few of us went to Fat Cats to have an Air Hockey competition. I started off playing Daniel, and Kyle and Davey played at the table next to us. I was cracking up because the Air Hockey table wasn't counting Daniel's points it was only counting mine. He really won the game,

but it said I did :) After our little competition all 5 of us tried to fit into one of those small photo booths to get a picture. There is only one picture that has all 5 of us in it, but you can only see Daniels forehead and the side of Davey's face. I'm sure people were looking at us like we were dumb as we were all trying to fit in this little booth. After our little photo adventure we did a little Dance Dance Revolution. Has anyone tried to do Dance Dance on one of the fastest songs?! There was NO way. I don't even know if its possible and if it is, people have some REALLY fast moving legs! Kallie and I couldn't stop laughing trying to keep up with the game. We all shut down Fat Cats that night with all of our stupid competitions. After Fat Cats the boys went home and Kallie and I were still going strong, so we thew a little dance party :) Our neighbor from downstairs joined us and Erikka even woke up for it. We were dancing our little hearts out until almost 2 in the morning. We did have 2 guys from the ward show up and join us for the last few minutes which was pretty awesome!

They then stayed until 4 am so needless to say we didn't get much sleep that night. Of course the one day I get to sleep in and want to sleep in I got a phone call at 8 am that woke me up and I wasn't able to fall back to sleep. Saturday afternoon I went to the BYU football game with my friend Jill and we had AWESOME seats thanks to my home teachers Brent and Mark. They had seats open next to them in the 9th row. They game was awesome and the company was awesome!

BYU killed Wyoming 44-0. BYU is doing really well this year and the games are a lot of fun to go to! Saturday night my little sleep was catching up to me. There were 4 parties going on and I had planned on hitting at least 2 or 3 of them depending on how the night was going. After the first party, as much as I wanted to go to another one, there was NO way. I was too exhausted! Little sleep and sitting in the sun for hours at the football game was really getting to me. Erikka, Daniel and I went to pick up a small dinner and hung out for about an hour and then I was falling asleep at Daniel's house so it was time to go home and hit the sack. I think this is the only time I've really been happy about our ward changing times! We were at 11:30 until the beginning of this semester and now were at 1:30. I hate the 1:30 time, but yesterday I was really happy for it. I needed to catch up on some sleep! Good thing I did because yesterday night after ward prayer my friends Mike and Lawrence had a dessert party at their house and I was there really late. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to catch up on a little more sleep, but I doubt it will happen since I'll be with a lot of people from the ward.
2 comments:
So lets REALLY get together soon. What's your week looking like? I might have an extra ticket to Saturday night's Women's Conference at the conference center. I'll let you know if I do and if you'd like to come, I'd love it!
It sounds like you have such a fun ward. Reading your blog makes me so excited to move back to Utah for all the fun parties I miss so much. All I do in CT is watch a LOT of tv. LAME!
Post a Comment