One of my favorite sports is Water Polo. I played in High School and haven't played since. I didn't realize how much I would miss the game not playing. I had to have surgery on my shoulder the year after I graduated from HS and that has been one of my excuses for not getting back in the water and playing. One of my co-workers also played in High School, which is pretty unheard of for Utah. She told me recently that her friend is getting a team together and they want me to be on the team. I was kind of hesitant since I'm not in the best shape and since its been YEARS since I've played, but I just couldn't say no! As of right now the team is still being put together and still has some paperwork to go through, but if everything works out I will be on a water polo team in about 2-3 months. Thank goodness I have some time to get some more swimming under my belt! I've been swimming every day for the past few weeks and I've really been trying to strengthen my shoulder. I really hope this all works out! It would be so much fun to be on a team again!!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
One of my favorite sports is Water Polo. I played in High School and haven't played since. I didn't realize how much I would miss the game not playing. I had to have surgery on my shoulder the year after I graduated from HS and that has been one of my excuses for not getting back in the water and playing. One of my co-workers also played in High School, which is pretty unheard of for Utah. She told me recently that her friend is getting a team together and they want me to be on the team. I was kind of hesitant since I'm not in the best shape and since its been YEARS since I've played, but I just couldn't say no! As of right now the team is still being put together and still has some paperwork to go through, but if everything works out I will be on a water polo team in about 2-3 months. Thank goodness I have some time to get some more swimming under my belt! I've been swimming every day for the past few weeks and I've really been trying to strengthen my shoulder. I really hope this all works out! It would be so much fun to be on a team again!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun for you!!
Post a Comment