Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Dad

I'm doing this from my phone, so I hope this works!! Got to love blackberrys and todays technology!
Ok, so why I'm really posting something...I just had to write a blog about how wonderful my dad is!! I got home today and checked the mail to find I had something from my dad. I love getting mail (that isnt a bill) so I was pretty excited! When I opened my mail I was even more excited!! :) My dad sent me some gift certificates, that will for sure be put to good use, just because he was thinking about me. How amazing is my dad?! I hope I find someone just like him to marry!!! This is really short, but I just had to post something about how amazing my dad is! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, can I borrow your dad? I still remember the time he put gifts in you and your mom's packs when we went backpacking over Valentine's Day. You are one lucky girl!

Hoskins Family said...

Everyone loves you Dad! I hope you find a good one too Linds, you deserve it!

the Rouses said...

Yes, your dad is amazing! He and your mom have always been such great examples to me. And the last time I saw them (almost two years ago) they were both the same - laughing and loving life together! From the posts I've read on your blogspot it sounds like you enjoy life just as much as they do!! Wow - I'd love to see you again sometime. Any desire to make a trip this way??!! If not, we're heading to Vegas and Cali in July/August. Maybe we can hook up!!