Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

These past few weeks have been so crazy for me that I haven't had time to even log on. I will post pictures soon of the past few weeks and all the fun things that have gone on around here. My newest news is that I will soon be an owner of a Nissan Altima. My Honda Accord died on me this past week, but its been such a great car!! I got it right after I graduated from high school and it had 288,000 miles on it, so it was time. Here are pictures of my new car!! :) A lot of people think I'm crazy, but I am STOKED that I found a car that I really like and its stick!! I can't wait to pick it up on Monday!



3 comments:

Shanan said...

Yay! Looks great! Have fun driving a standard car! May your accord RIP ... it was a great car.

Unknown said...

How exciting Lins!!! Can't wait to see it...and drive it! =)

Kayla said...

Does it have the Bose in it? Ours unfortunately doesn't. But I still like it. Congratulations on the new car!