Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crazy Weekend!

I'm so glad this past weekend is over!! I was in charge of my company's Holiday Party this year and I can't believe I actually pulled it off! :) In the past years I've helped with the party and there have been at least 2 or 3 people putting it together, but this year it was just me. The day of the party, I thought things had gone too easy and everything went too smoothly. I thought for sure I was forgetting something big. How could planning a company Holiday party be that easy? Believe it or not, I only forgot one thing. I forgot to get a prize for the poker winner, and we weren't sure if we were actually going to do a winner or not. SO...I guess you could say I didn't forget anything :)
The company party was on Friday night and Saturday night I had to get all the food for around 50 people to feed on Sunday night. The food consists of a "main dish" (like nachos, hot wings, orange chicken, quesadillas, etc) fruits and veggies and then some sort of dessert. Last time I did this, I had other people helping out, but this time it was me doing all the food except for a veggie tray. One of the girls on my committee helped with that and I'm so grateful for her!! Sunday I wasn't feeling too well, but I stuck it out and made orange chicken, bbq wings, brownies and peanut butter bon bons for everyone. I was in my kitchen for hours! Now that all of this is all over, I'm sick and haven't been at work for 2 days. I'm going back tomorrow, feeling a little better and can't wait to be 100% again!!

1 comment:

Ashlee Garn said...

OMGosh you look TOTALLY sexy in that shirt!!!