Friday, December 25, 2009

A few reasons why I love being home

There is nothing like pedicures in California!!
I love the California Weather! Right before our run on the beach
This little girl always puts a smile on my face!!! I love watching these two interact. Justin for sure is her favorite!
I love spending time with amazing friends!!
I love watching the love my grandparents have for each other


Of course there are MANY more reasons why I love being home, but these are just a few I have pictures of :)

2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I know exactly what you mean. I am so glad you had such a great Christmas at home :)

Ba and Scott said...

So glad you had at home. Those are all good reasons but California does not have me. So I guess you will have to kidnap me and take me to Cali with you. Yes that is an invitation. ha ha