Monday, December 7, 2009

I Love To See The Temple

Me and a few friends got together and went up to the Salt Lake Temple to see the Christmas lights. We didn't get to see all of Temple Square because we went and watched the Joseph Smith movie instead. I had never seen that movie and I really enjoyed it! It made me realize that the trials I go through in my life are simple and I should never complain. Joseph Smith had to go through and endure SO much more! It makes me grateful for my LITTLE trials!
Nichole and Me stopping for a picture opportunity

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. Kyle and I were laughing at each other as I was taking this


Poor Kyle got blacked out. I think the guy taking the picture covered the flash with his finger.

No comments: