Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I have the most amazing family and friends anyone could ask for!! I came back from lunch today and found flowers from my parents and a cake, candy and balloons on my desk from my friends Chelsea and Diana. Not too long after I got a HILARIOUS PowerPoint from my friends Missy, Ashlee and Claire. I've saved the PowerPoint to jpeg form so that I can share. :)

WARNING: NOT FOR YOUNG OR DELICATE EYES!!! (JUST THOUGHT I'D THROW THAT IN BEFORE YOU GUYS SEE THE NEXT SLIDE LOL)

7 comments:

Ba and Scott said...

HA HA Love it! Happy Birthday~

Ashlee Garn said...

HA HA HA, we freaking rock LOL, jk HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!

Nate & Brianne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are absolutely wonderful! Hope you do PAR-TAY it up:) Love you Linds!

PS Miss you too.

Anonymous said...

i love it!!! That last slide cracks me up. What great friends, happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Happy Birthday!

Nunnally Family said...

Happy Birthday! What great friends you have! We love you!

EvaMarieva said...

A day late but it looks like you had an awesome birthday!. Happy Birthday!