Friday, December 25, 2009

Quotes of the day

Quote 1: My Grandma Cash was going to open her present from my Grandpa. Someone joked around about making sure it was appropriate before opening the present and Grandma said "Its not vibrating, so I think we're ok" Talk about HILARIOUS!!! We were all shocked, but loved the comment. The whole family broke out laughing hysterically. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Justin with his jaw dropped and him covering his mouth, but I just barely missed it. I did catch the boys still laughing though.
Quote 2: I got a lot of new workout clothes, which were much needed and I was very grateful for this year. Grandpa Ward saw my new sports bra and asked what it was. I told him it was my sports bra and he had a confused look on his face. He then says "That's going to fit? It looks Aubrey size" He then proceeds to try and stretch it out to see if it would fit his chest. I think for this quote you had to be here because its not something I'd expect to hear out of his mouth. The way he was saying it you could tell he was saying my chest is too big for the sports bra.

Quote 3: Katelyn, my little cousin, got a "kitty" for Christmas. When she says anything with a K it comes out as a T. It didn't really click what she was saying until I repeated it and then a few of us got a big kick out of it watching my face repeat Katelyn. I told my dad to ask Katelyn what she got for Christmas and she said "A titty" My dad asked her if she got a big or little titty and Katelyn replied "a big titty" That also ended up in lots of laughs!!

I love being home so much!! There are tons of laughs and never a dull moment in this family!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

ROFLOL! Those all got me laughing. Shelby can say her K's and her T's, but she gets them confused sometimes. Like for truck, she says "Cuck." And sometimes it sounds like something else.

Ba and Scott said...

LOL hilarious!