I was re-subscribing to my favorite magazine, Women's Health, a few weeks ago and came across a book called The Big Book of Exercises. The book sounded interesting to me, but I really didn't want to spend my money on it. As I was trying to finish my subscription it wouldn’t let me finish without saying YES or NO to adding this book to my order. I hit NO probably a good 5-10 times and the page, of course, had an error so wouldn’t proceed. I knew that my order for the magazine wouldn’t process without getting to the next page, but I really didn’t want to click that YES button. Finally I clicked on YES and wouldn’t you know it, I got a receipt that said “Your order has been processed.” I was kind of annoyed that I just spent $25 on top of my subscription to a book, that as much as I thought it sounded interesting, I didn’t want. I looked for a customer service number to call and cancel the order of the book and also to let them know that their NO button was conveniently not working, but you can’t get a customer service number without having a bar code from the back of your magazine.
After waiting 2 weeks I finally got the book in the mail. I cannot even tell you how glad I am that I had to click that dang YES button. This book is amazing!! The books tells me why I should do weights, it answers a ton of questions about weight training, it gives “the world’s greatest 4 week diet and exercise plan,” a TON of exercises for your chest, back, shoulders, arms, quads, calves, glutes, hamstrings, your core, totally body, and warm up exercises. And then on top of that it gives different cardio workouts, nutrition secrets, and the best workouts for just about everything. I’ve already used the book and I’m so sore today because of it. If anyone comes across this book, I give it a 5 star rating! It’s totally worth every cent!

1 comment:
HA HA HA HA! I totally love the irony :) May I borrow that book in a few months? :)
Post a Comment