Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't Mess With Me!!

About 1-2 weeks ago, Justin (a guy in my ward) got a hold of my phone. I didn't really care or think much about it. I don't have anything to hide, so I don't care if people look through my phone. My roommate then says to me "Justin text messaged your ex" (who will remain nameless, just in case. ha ha) I pretty much freaked out because I didn't know or trust what Justin would say.
After getting my phone back I see that all the text messages from that night are gone. Not only had he text messaged my ex and then erased them, he also called him. I then text message my ex and apologize for whatever Justin had said in the texts or the phone call. My ex said that he wasn't able to pick up but that he was "sad" to hear that the call and texts weren't from me. After a little bit of a conversation he then proceeds to tell me that he still has feelings for me and misses me. I pretty much didn't know what to say. He knew I wouldn't feel the same way so why in the world was he telling me this?
A few minutes later I sign on to Facebook and my ex's status was that he had a hot date that next night. I questioned him on the status and why the heck he was texting me the things he was. I got a text back saying he was just trying to make me jealous and that he really didn't have a date. I couldn't believe this. Why in the world would he do that when he knows it wouldn't make me jealous at all?! I then get a text that says "I hated the extended version of BANG tonight" BANG is a game that me and a few friends were playing and I couldn't figure out how in the world he knew we played BANG. It then clicked. I screamed at the top of my lungs and then started busting up. Justin had switched his number with my ex's number. The person I had been texting all night was actually Justin and not my ex.
When you pull something like this on me, it means WAR!! I waited a little over a week so that he wouldn't suspect anything and then posted a personal ad on Craigslist. I put 3 pictures up of Justin and said that he was a fun, outgoing, and goofy guy looking for a girl to have fun and hang out with. I did this last night before I went to bed, and this morning Justin's facebook status was "someone will die...putting an ad on craigslist for me...i am not the person to start wars with" I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this. As of this morning he has gotten 7 text messages from girls wanting to meet him. I LOVE IT!! If you mess with me, watch your back :)

4 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! COOLEST STORY EVER! You freaking rock! Have you told him yet it was you? :)

Lindsay said...

I told him this morning. I commented on his facebook status and just said "paybacks a B" His reply was "You're dead!" HA HA HA

Wa said...

Lindsay, you crack me up!

EvaMarieva said...

That is awesome! Go Linds!