After dinner we watched a movie and then we all played MANY rounds of what some people know as "The Couch Game" or what other people know it as "The Name Game." Its a really fun memory game that does take a little strategizing. The girls DOMINATED in this game!! The final score was 10-6 and the boys made up every excuse as to why they didn't win. :) When the boys did win a round we all knew it because there was lots of celebration and dancing going on. 
After many rounds of The Name Game a few of us went up to Aspen Grove to see if there would be any fun night sledding, or any fun sledding for the next day. Little did we know we'd run into tons of boy scouts camping there that night so it kind of killed our plans. Its ok though, because we were all in our pajamas :)
The next morning we had such a great breakfast! We brought our Belgian waffle maker up and had waffles with strawberries, home made syrup, whipped cream, bacon and orange juice. YUM!!! After breakfast we watched a little sports center and then went sledding. I have never been sledding on a tube before and I have decided that it's the way to go! You get a lot more speed than anything I've ever been on before. 



This weekend was a much needed getaway! I'm so lucky to have such good friends who I always have so much fun with!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a total blast! Wish I wasn't sporting the "WHALE" look so I could have gone! LOL Seriously though, I'm now craving waffles with whip cream and strawberries! THANKS A LOT! :)
Post a Comment