HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER AND KATIE!!!!!!!
I have known Heather since I was 5 and she has been there for everything!! She was one of the first people who heard about the time I first held a guys hand, my first date, my first kiss, when I got my drivers licence, prom, high school graduation, when I went through the temple and everything else in my life. Until recently, Heather and I had never in my life spent more than 6 months apart from each other. Since I've moved back to California that is changing and its been one of the hardest things for me! Growing up we always joked around that she needed to marry one of my brothers so she could officially be in my family, even though she unofficially was. We'll she didn't marry one of my brothers, but she did marry my cousin and is officially a part of my family and can never get rid of me even if she tried! :) I'm so grateful for such a wonderful friend who has been there for me throughout my whole life! I love Heather with all my heart and look forward to seeing her every chance I get.
Katie and I met in high school when I was a freshman and she was a junior. We met in the pool during a water polo practice and its history from there. Katie was one of my closest friends on the water polo and swim team and I had the hardest time when she graduated since she was the one who I would do a lot with. After Katie left for college we lost contact until one day she just showed up on my doorstep after moving back to Long Beach. From that day on we were attached at the hip. We took classes together at LBCC, we swam together, we watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette together, we went to Disneyland together, we did everything together! Pretty much if you saw one of us, you saw both of us. I love that I now have her living 5 blocks away from me and if I ever need anything she is so close. I'm so glad that high school brought us together and also that she randomly showed up on my door step a year or two later! I've has some very hard times in my life that she has helped me through and I couldn't have made it through them without her!


No comments:
Post a Comment