The night that we arrived to Vegas I got to my hotel, (which I LOVED. I would recommend the Aria to anyone in a heartbeat!) and waiting for me at the check in desk were my cousins Doug and Heather. I was SO excited to see them!! They were there for a few days for their anniversary and were so nice to let me bombard them on their actual anniversary to have dinner and spend some time with them. I miss my cousins so much!!
After getting back from dinner, walking the strip, watching the water show, and just spending some quality time with the fam, Chelsea and Quynn arrived in Las Vegas. Chelsea is also someone who I miss terribly from UT. Her and I worked together for many years and she became more like a sister to me than a friend. Her and I would talk about anything and everything, and we even were on a Masters swim team together. I don't know what I would have done without Chels in UT! I'm so glad that I was able to spend some quality time with them as well before the left on their trip to Boston. I think we all need to meet in the middle more often!
| Me and Heather in front of the water show at the Bellagio |
| I wish I could move them to CA! |
| I miss my Dougie!! He always makes me laugh! |
| Chels and Quynn in front of my hotel |
| One of our members showed up as Elvis. He was cracking me up and kept saying "Thank you very much" in his best Elvis voice |
| All this member wanted to do was the twist. He asked the DJ for a twist song more than once. This is when he got his 3rd twist song |
| We have a photographer come to all of our dances and give our members a complimentary photo. We of course also take advantage :) |
| Me and my AWESOME boss |
| Its become a tradition do to a jumping picture :) |
2 comments:
I loved reading this!!! And yes I totally agree that we are more like sisters than just friends. P.S. we're going to make that a permanent thing in a year and a half. Thanks to our awesome siblings ;) he he!
The pic of you jumping in so awesome. Miss you!
Post a Comment