I got a call from my dad yesterday about one of my closest friends from home. She was due this week and yesterday she had a miscarriage. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they are going through a really hard time right now. Thank you!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so sorry! Anyone I know? I can't imagine going through anything worse than losing a baby.
They will be in our prayers. Losing a pregnancy and baby is never easy and my heart goes out to their family. We lost one in 2004 and it took time to heal fully.
Lindsay, that's horrible - I'm so sorry to hear that. It is definitely a painfully emotion situation. My heart goes out to them. To be so close to delivery would make it all the harder. Consider it done - prayers for your friend.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry! Anyone I know? I can't imagine going through anything worse than losing a baby.
They will be in our prayers. Losing a pregnancy and baby is never easy and my heart goes out to their family. We lost one in 2004 and it took time to heal fully.
Lindsay, that's horrible - I'm so sorry to hear that. It is definitely a painfully emotion situation. My heart goes out to them. To be so close to delivery would make it all the harder. Consider it done - prayers for your friend.
That is so terrible. Our prayers go out to them. I remember how hard it was at three months. If there is anything else I can do please let me know.
Lindsay,
Thank you for your support. She really needs it now.. I can't even put my head around this.
Tracey
Lindsay,
Thank you so very much for your post. Scott and I are jsut trying to take things one day at a time.
Jessica and Scott.
Post a Comment