I am beyond upset right now!! I went to sign up for the Daybreak Triathlon today because I finally have the money to sign up and its full. I have been training for this and telling everyone about it and now I can't do it?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so mad right now!
I'm now looking into other triathlons before the season is over and just found 2. They are each $100 and I don't know if I really want to pay that much, especially since one is in St. George and one is in San Diego. I would love to do them, but I would also have to pay for travel on top of the triathlon. I guess if I really want to do do them I'll be paying that much though.
1 comment:
Im sorry! :( Do the one in SD so you can visit us too!! :) We love and miss you!
Post a Comment