Tuesday, September 8, 2009


What fun would life be if I wasn't training for something? Its official, I am on a Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay team. For those of you that don't know what a Ragnar Relay team is, its a team of 12 people that run a 188 mile race from Logan to Park City. My dad, brother and sister have been on teams for the past 2 years and every year and I keep saying I'm going to do it also and then never do because I don't have a team. Noelle asked me about being on a team for the 2010 race and I couldn't pass it up. I just printed up a training schedule and the hard core, every day running, starts on February 1, but as soon as the triathlons are over I'll start running at least 2-3 times a week with cross training on the other days. I'm pretty excited and nervous all at the same time!!

No comments: