Monday, September 28, 2009

Football

I LOVE going to football games. I now regret not getting an all sports pass or just season passes for the BYU football season. The past two Saturdays have been awesome because I've been able to go to both games. The first game, Jonny invited me to go with him and I was so stoked!! BYU didn't play so hot that game, and we lost, so there is only one picture I have of Jonny smiling. The other pictures he wasn't too happy in :)
This past Saturday my brother wasn't going to the game, and he has a season pass, so he gave me his ticket. How awesome of a brother do I have?! :) I was able to find a few friends to go with and I also was able to meet up with Lisa, who was one of my Young Women's Presidents. It was so fun to be at the game, see Lisa, and just be in the football atmosphere. I'm so excited for the rest of the football season and I hope to get to many more of the games!!

Happy Jonny

Not so happy Jonny :)

Me and Lisa before she was able to go out on the field...LUCKY! :)

Nichole, Me and Kristin. We had a lot of fun at the game together

4 comments:

Wa said...

Who's Jonny? You know my inquiring mind wants to know ;o)

Jonathan and Lisa said...

awwwwwwwww, Lindsay, I love your blog. Look how crafty you are.

Ba and Scott said...

Looks like tons of fun! Too bad you are cheering for the wrong team! Go Utes! : )

shanan said...

Looks like you had a blast! Plus - you look great in the Happy Jonny picture!!

random note ... I've cleaned that stadium on more than one occasion! not so much fun :(