Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not for me?

I really don't know if this online dating thing is for me. It seriously scares the crap out of me and I don't know why. I had someone ask me on a date this week, and luckily this week...ok or maybe just the two days he asked about...I'm busy. I wasn't lying either, just to put that out there! :) The two days that worked for him really don't work for me. Maybe I should just tell him now I'm a chicken and to give up!! :)

2 comments:

Ba and Scott said...

Online dating scares me too just because you have no idea what to expect. Some of my friends have had great success on it but you always need to be careful.

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Online dating can be a tedious process, it's true. And there's always a little risk involved. But there are good things about it, too. It can be nice getting to know somebody from the inside first before dating. When I met Brad we wrote each other for two months before deciding we wanted to meet in person. I got to know him pretty well before seeing him face to face. It was still scary taking the risk, but at least I knew there was some chemistry between us-- in us writing back and forth. It's always a little different in person.

If a guy creeps you out don't go out with him. I've turned down online dates before, and it's really no big deal. Go with your gut instinct.