Sunday, September 20, 2009

Perspective

This morning I woke up totally annoyed by a guy. I shouldn't have been annoyed, but since the same thing has been happening for a year, it really starts to get annoying!! About an hour after I'm venting to my cousin about this I go over to a friends house to find that he's taken enough pills to OD and I'm trying to get him to the hospital before something serious happens, and without anyone in the ward finding out, because I don't want the gossip and rumors to start flying. As I was leaving the hospital a couple hours later, since this guys mom was there, I got to thinking about how lucky I am to have the life I have. It's amazing how fast your perspective of the day, week, month, even minute can change in just one second.
Today I went through a lot of emotions in a pretty small period of time and I'm so glad to end the day with grateful!! I'm so grateful for my wonderful family and friends and my life!! Thank you all for being a part of my life and helping me become who I am today!

2 comments:

Wa said...

What a horrible experience, but what a great lesson you gained by it. You are a great person, I can't tell you that enough times.

The Reed's said...

You are very correct. One thing can change the way you look at people and everything else. This is what happened to SCott and I a year ago! When your life gets turned upside down you look at everything differnetaly. That;s why it is good to have great friends.